Experience 6 Months to 5 years
- Labeling, checking identity and quality of samples sent
- Ensuring timely and regular performance of Quality control (Internal & External controls) and documentation
- Corrective action documentation in case of failure
- Time management to ensure accurate and timely report release
- Recording the results, counterchecking and ensuring timely correct typing, signing and dispatch.
- Systematic filing of reports for easy retrieval and maintaining records as per NABL/ISO/CAP requirements.
- Constant monitoring of instruments for any break downs including checking temperature displays.
- Reporting the break-downs to maintenance staff/respective engineers.
- Ensuring prompt processing and reporting of stat samples.
- Maintain departmental stock as per requirement by co ordinating with Supply chain & store team.
- Follow the system of receiving, consumption & discard of reagents as established by supply chain & top management.
- Regular maintenance of daily track sheet.
- Understanding clinical aspects of tests conducted in the section.
- Problem solving (instrument, sample etc)
- Ensuring adequate communication with purchase & Bio – Medical Engineers etc.
- Second level authorization
- Ensure practice of safety norms in the department.
- Proper waste disposal
- Ensuring accuracy and correctness of results by strict compliance to the defined standard Operating procedure, calibration, quality control, procedure and training of the personnel.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time